CompTIA has developed a new vendor-neutral certification for healthcare IT technicians. The certification validates candidates’ knowledge and skills in supporting the implementation and maintenance of electronic health record systems (EHRS) in various clinical settings.
The exam covers:
- Regulatory requirements
- Organizational behavior
- IT operations
- Medical business operations
And is targeted toward the following professionals:
- Implementation Support Specialist
- Technical or Software Support Staff
- Managed Service Providers for Medical Offices and Practices
- Healthcare Professionals moving to healthcare IT liaison roles
MasterLink Training is pleased to offer this new certificate and has scheduled the first classes for mid-February at its Brookfield, Appleton, and Madison locations. Call our office at 262-754-8020 for more information or visit the course page for dates and cost information.